Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This morning

We had a bit of a slow start this morning. We read some books, did some puzzles and the kids got to watch Choo Choo Soul while I took a shower.



I love this puzzle because it's unique. And it should be since it's not much to look at. Usually you match up identical things in puzzles. But in this puzzle the origin of the item goes on top of the product. For instance the chickens go on top of the eggs, cows go above the picture of milk and cheese etc.


Big Dog helped make some snacks.
These were the books we read this morning. I don't know what I'm doing wrong as a parent. The fact is I am way over my head. I think anyone can see that. Maybe I'm reading the wrong books, bad themes.... I haven't completely ruled out the possibility that I'm just a crappy parent;) I actually wouldn't be suprised if that was the case. How am I suppose to be a good parent? It's not like I know what to do with a bunch of kids. I spent my childhood alone and bored out of my mind....and that's when things were good. Haha:D Anyway, suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome. Just don't make blanket statements like "You totally suck". These types of comments could damage my fragile ego.


Big Dog did some coloring.

GH is really getting into the bead tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!