Thursday, November 13, 2008

Big Dogs Big Day

Today Captain Awesome stayed with the boys and I went to town to buy a "big boy bed" for Big Dog. I set Big Dog up with some activities. He really enjoyed using the new rice we made yesterday. The rice was suppose to be red but it turned out more pink than anything. But, it was a new color and thats all Big Dog cares about.

Big Dog actually stayed downstairs while I assembled the bed. That really really suprised me. The Rooster couldn't wait to come up. Before I knew it she was helping put Big Dogs stuffed animals and blankets on the bed. She either wanted to help...or she wanted him out of her bed;)
When he started up the stairs he kept saying "bed, bed, bed". As you can see he is pretty happy with his bed.
Big Dog enjoyed bouncing, marching and falling on his bed. He also enjoyed dropping pillows down on his little brother:(
I guess GH didn't mind:)
He twirled a bit more. And now I think he's getting ready for a nap:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!