Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday Seven

Seven things that happened this week
1) Big Dog loves the Curious George book grandma bought. He will get the cutest little smile, thrust the book in your face saying "George, George, George" until you read it to him.
2) We had three playgroups at our home this week. We had a great time at each:)
3) I got Big Dog another alphabet toy. He loves all of his alphabet toys and books. Sometime I'm going to make a chart to see how many of the lower case letters and the phonics he knows.
4) Last week I admitted to my friend Stephanie that I loved Danielle Beans blog but that I had never actually read her books. On Thursday, Stephanie being an avid reader presented me with "My Cup of Tea" from her personal library. It was a great quick read. Yes people ....I can read!
5) Big Dog loves to sing the Wonderpets theme and Itsy Bitsy Spider.
6) Last night, I was going to take GH to Girls Night Out. So I tried to feed him some light colored food (Banana, apple mix). So he wouldn't be dirty looking if he spit up. He wouldn't have it. He screamed, and screamed. Finally, I said "Fine GH I'll get you green beans." As soon as he saw me pull them out of the cabinet he stopped screaming. The good news is that he's obviously not color blind. The bad news that he is definitely spoiled.
7) A few months ago I asked Big Dog if he wanted to go to preschool like The Rooster. He said "No". Well his tune has changed after watching Sesame Street the other day. The puppets were doing a High school Musical re-enactment. They were singing "Preschool it's not high school....but, it's still cool" I left the room because it was super annoying and I had to finish up dinner. As I was pulling dinner out of the oven Big Dog starts running through the foyer shouting "preschool, preschool, preschool" :D

1 comment:

  1. It is proof that TV can brainwash our kids..sometimes in a good way!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!