Thursday, November 20, 2008

GH and Big Dog In The Night

So I was sort of trying to catch Big Dog up today on planned activities that were delayed due to his unscheduled nap yesterday. Anyway, he was a bit frazzled as you can see in the first picture:) But, I made this activity as quick as I could. I don't make this sort of thing a habit. He usually gets plenty of time to relax before another activity. Anyway, we really need to work on things such as "on", "around", "behind"....I think these are called positional words. I'm sure they have another grammatical term....which I don't care enough to find:D Anyway, Bears in the Night is a great way to introduce some of these concepts. So we read this book quickly.


Then GH got to help mommy demonstrate.

GH is ON the cushion.

GH is UNDER of the cushion.
GH is IN FRONT of the cushion.

GH is going AROUND the cushion.

GH is BEHIND the cushion.


I thought I should go over these concepts again with Big Dog. But, when I put GH under the cushion again Big Dog came and pushed it off of him. How sweet! And I was worried that Big Dog would jump on the cushion as soon as I put it on GH:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!