Monday, November 3, 2008

Winter 2008-2009 Review----Documentary #1

Basically, I'm going to do reviews of the documentaries I watch this winter. I know everyone can't wait to see the nerdy stuff I decide to watch.

I saw that a show called Purity Balls would be on TLC soon. I know it's an interesting title. Somewhere Krimsin is laughing hysterically. The film was put together well. I enjoyed the differing view points that were presented. If you have free time, it would be a film that I would suggest watching.




2 comments:

  1. PLEASE just tell me you are going to watch Bill Mahr's as soon as it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would hardly consider his work to be a documentary. He just sets people up to ridicule them. So I think I'll pass:)

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!