Monday, November 17, 2008

This morning

We had Mr. T and Princess J. over for a playdate.

Princess J won't let anything deter her from her objectives. She will climb over you if you are in the way:)

After playgroup we read some books, then did some flashcards. I then made Brett sort cards. The first pile I gave him to sort was food and toys. He was pretty agitated about this activity. But, he did sort a few in the next set which was animals and instruments.
This has been a big week for GH. He started to babble and pull up on stuff. This picture was taken after he had pulled himself up to a standing position. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of him actually doing it. But, I did video tape him sitting up on his knees shortly afterwards. I also recorded his babbling this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!