Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday Seven

Seven things that happened this week
1) Captain Awesome and I spent a few hours getting rid of some of the leaves in our yard.
2) GH accidently poked and scratched up his face with a stick while we were playing outside.
3) The kids sleep schedules are all messed up. I think it's a combination of the time change and being sick with colds. They have been waking up at odd times and are usually up for the day around 5am. I am up at that time. But, certainly not ready for the day:)
4) GH got another top tooth. He kind of looks like Dracula.
5) I took GH thrift store shopping. He is a great shopping buddy:)
6) Some cute things that were said this week. I told the Rooster,"You are so pretty" and she replied "I try". I asked Rooster, "How old are you Rooster?" she laughed and said "How old are you?" Although, I would have preferred an answer....I thought that it was cute.
7) After a lot of hassling I got Big Dog to say "I love (GH)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!