Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Playing outside

It was a beautiful fall afternoon. So we went outside to enjoy the weather.


The kids did a ping pong drop. Next time I will remember to sweep the leaves first.



After I swept the leaves off the porch and raked them out of the flower beds we had a big pile to play in.



The kids spent some time digging in the flower beds.



After I got the porch and flower beds cleaned I made a zoo for the kids to visit.
This is the fancy aquarium at our zoo. It had an octopus, whale, fish and turtle.

The lions were eating.


The Rooster enjoyed the bears. We also had a alligator, and elephant that were not pictured.


I think I'm going to give them animal crackers for a snack...maybe in a muffin tin:)







1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I really like the B team catholic sign, I want that!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!