Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I got tagged by Mel on Please don't ride kitty

So I have to answer a bunch of questions:D

5 Things on my to-do list
Thaw the turkey (We are having Thanksgiving on Saturday)
Vacuum popcorn off the floor.....again.
Dust for cobwebs.
Clean bathrooms
Finish Thanksgiving crafts

5 Things I like to snack on
Right now I'm obsessed with trail mix so I would say
pretzels
peanuts
raisins
cheerios
chocolate chips

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire
(Rick already made these plans)
Pay off our morgage, and all of his family members morgages
Trust funds for our kids, nephews, and neice
There wouldnt be much left if it were only 1 million but
Build a new garage
Buy a van
Go on vacation

5 Places I've lived
Nebraska
Nebraska
Nebraska
Nebraska
Nebraska :)

5 Jobs I've held

Shift manager at homeless shelter
Life Skills Trainer
Community Support worker
Lifeguard/swim instructor
Newspaper carrier

People I'm tagging

Stephanie- Bless this Mess
Liz- New Kid on the Block
Krimsin- Ramblings

3 comments:

  1. Drats! tagged again, wait if I don't see it, does it mean I don't have to answer them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry dude...but, I figured out you saw this post. Don't ask me how I know....I just do:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll just do it here...and then I don't have to tag anyone. :)

    TO-DO
    make mashed potatoes and gravy
    give thanks
    eat
    take a nap
    get ready for Advent

    SNACKS
    almonds
    pecans
    dried cranberries
    dried apples
    "ants on a log"

    If I had a million dollars...I'd buy you a monkey. Haven't you always wanted a monkey?

    Places I've lived:
    a small house in the city
    a big house in the suburbs
    a college dormitory
    an apartment in a village
    a farmhouse in the country

    JOBS
    sales associate
    office assistant
    undergrad research assisstant
    engineering intern
    project engineer

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!