Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Zoo-rific Day

Today we went to the zoo. It's been a while since we've seen the wild cats and bears. So we made sure to hit those exhibits. Rooster was a bit disappointed that we didn't make it to the jungle this time. But, the zoo is far to big to hit everything each time we go.

GH LOVED the bears. I think it was his favorite part of the trip today. Here's a picture of him banging on the windows.
Rooster loved the farm area.
We took some photos with bronze statues. Before I had kids I thought taking pictures with bronze statues was really stupid;) But, now that I have kids I think it's kind of cute:)


This one makes me laugh:)
Then we went to the aquarium. It doesn't matter how close people are allowed to get to the animals. There will always be someone who wants to get a bit closer. At least Big Dog has never made it into a tank:)

Today GH learned that he towers over a Macaroni penguin. This is important to know in case he ever meets one in a dark alley.

1 comment:

  1. We were at the zoo yesterday - didn't realize it was "Member's Day" (so crowded) but enjoyed our free round-trip train ride and the behind-the scenes look at the Aquarium. I even stood in line so the kids could bounce in one of the inflatables ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!