Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fourth of July stuff

We watched the Macy's Fourth of July Celebration on the big screen. There was a band playing during the fireworks show. Big Dog was very impressed with the fireworks and the instruments. He found a chopstick and started to "play" it around the house. I thought he looked pretty cute so I snapped this photo:) The kids loved it and wanted to see more fireworks. My kids have never been fans of fireworks. But, since they asked we decided to take them out for a ride around town. We ended up staying in the car but we were able to see the towns fireworks up close, and bug free:) Big Dog thought the fireworks were awesome and he kept asking for more. As if I have any control over the fireworks display:D Rooster thought they were beautiful and asked me to be quiet a few times because she was watching:O

1 comment:

  1. Logan commentated through the whole show. We had to threaten to leave several times to get him to pipe down an bit!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!