Friday, July 31, 2009

County Fair Parade

Rooster and GH got to go to their first parade yesterday. Big Dog was napping...don't worry he got plenty of candy later. Rooster seemed to like the parade. Of course they were throwing candy at her. So how could she dislike it? GH got to have a taste of a Tootsie Roll for the first time. After that he was trying to get out of the stroller whenever candy was thrown our way:D
We ran into Stephanie and her family while we were at the parade. Rooster was really happy to see Stephanie. I had thought we had a lot of candy until her girls showed me how much they got:) I guess four kids can gather more candy than one kid:) We also saw "Mr. T" and "Silly S" on a float. Small town life is really sweet:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!