Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday Seven

Seven things that happened this week
1. GH sucked on a piece of broccoli like it was a lolly pop. He would take it out f his mouth. Happily wave it around in the air. Then pop it back in his mouth.
2. Big Dog repeatedly tried to disarm (aka take a light saber from) a 10 year old Jedi Knight at the park.
3. Rooster loves our dog very much. Rooster cheered for her when she got away from us and was running around the house. When we put her away Rooster told me "Mommy I'm so sad" I said "Why are you sad Ruzenka?" Then she said "I miss Reagan dog" Reagan dog aka Trouble was just caught by Captain Awesome and was being taken out back. How she could miss Trouble that quickly is beyond me.
4. I took apart the car seats and cleaned them. Now I just have to figure how to get them back together. I should have taken pictures with the digital as I was dismantling them:(
5. The kids ate corn on the cob that had been sitting in the frig. It was in a bowl and had been shucked. However, it had not been cooked. But, that didn't stop our kids from enjoying corn:)
6. The kids and Captain Awesome have recovered from their colds. Hooray!
7. My tulips are coming up:)

1 comment:

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!