Friday, July 17, 2009

Our trip to Hastings

We made a trip to Hastings to see Grandma S. We had a good time. We were able to have a picnic with Grandma, pick up some cookies at Eileen's, stop at a sports card shop and had a quick visit with Krimsin. Logan is a sweetie and super handsome. He's gonna be a heart breaker:)

I got this picture of GH eating mash potatoes. He loves his smashed potatoes:)


This is a picture of Rooster with "her tree" at Heartwell Park. I hope to put up pictures of her with her tree when she was younger. But, I will have to dig for them:)


2 comments:

  1. I wish you were closer. I miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you too.

    I realized today that I should have had you clip GHs nails while we were there. He's got claws like a bear. Ouch!! You were always so good at taking care of my kids fingernails. I always end up hurting them:(

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!