Friday, July 17, 2009

GH's early harvest and other outdoor adventures

GH can't wait for the tomatoes to turn red. He has decided that the tomatoes need to be picked now and he is the man for the job. I should be discouraging him more than I am. But, I figure I'm a really bad gardener. The chances that these tomatoes will survive until they turn red is pretty slim anyway:D And in all honesty I just want the kids to have the experience of playing in a garden. (Not a perfect garden....just a garden)

Big Dog loves playing in the garden. He loves to dig, use his little rake, and pull weeds. You heard that right. He loves to pull weeds. What a good little man. My grandmother would have loved him:) I should put him to work more often. It would be good for him and for me;D
GH has a really good relationship with Trouble. This is a picture of GH throwing Trouble's dog food into her water. Trouble loved it and gobbled up all the food GH tossed into her water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!