Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Rosary with Mother Angelica

I have tried introducing my kids to the rosary a few times. Saying it by ourselves seems to lose their attention pretty quickly and has led to outbursts. One day Rooster was so mad at me that she took her rosary and threw it across the room saying "I don't want to say the rosary". (I was pretty shocked. The day before when we were at the Catholic bookstore she had her face pressed up against on of the glass displays. She saying how beautiful all the rosaries were. What a change of attitude.) Anyway, we also tried The Rosary for Kids. But, honestly the sound quality of that cartoon is terrible. And, I think it's a bit creepy. So when I flipped to EWTN and Mother Angelica was on I thought we would listen. Big Dog loved it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!