Monday, July 6, 2009

cool

The kids loved the new sprinkler ring we got them. Unfortunately it got a big hole in it by the time we were done. Tell me we aren't the only ones who struggle with this.

GH is very proud that he can now climb into this car without help.
Rooster wanted to make sure that Trouble didn't get dehydrated. So she kept bringing Trouble "soup".
GH thought the yard needed to be mowed. I don't see the rush. Creeping Charlie has taken over our yard.....and thats a super short weed.

3 comments:

  1. Go to Menards and get the 12 wiggle sprinkler! Works like a charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Cool" the kids say, "Let's go buy one!" Alas, I think it would end up with a hole in it like the racing slip-n-slide did (3 holes, actually) at Catherine's b-day party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a tube not plastic inflatable

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!