Monday, July 6, 2009

This morning

The kids spent a good 20 minutes looking out the back door. This gave me time to fill up sippy cups for today and cut a bowl full of strawberries. Talk about lucky for me. The boys really enjoyed watching the contruction workers tear off the shingles of the house next door. Rooster kept saying "What a mess....clean it up"


We went to the park this morning. The kids had a blast. Before we left I had to put a hat on GH. He has really delicate skin and can burn even when he has sunscreen on. Doesn't he look cute? Of course he does:) Well, Big Dog thought he needed to wear a hat to the park too. So guess what he picked to wear................:D
I told GH this was his sensory box for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!