Monday, July 27, 2009

Parrots and Polls

Rooster has been playing pirates a lot. GH somehow ended up being the parrot. She calls him "Henry parrot" as she gives him orders. But, she is also very sweet to Henry parrot. She will come to me (because I'm the Captain) and will ask for crackers for Henry parrot:D

********************************************
FYI: I put a poll in the sidebar if you would like to vote on an activity theme for next week. I decided that I should try to focus on one subject for one day. I think that the kids might actually learn more from a little different approach.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to tip the scales towards leaves...so much more you can do (my kids still love leaf rubbings)

    Besides, I'm sure your kids will love picking leaves from all sorts of trees, plants (especially those in your garden)...take a nature walk in this beautiful July weather!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!