Saturday, July 18, 2009

Our Rooster is Five Years Old



Rooster had a cowboy themed birthday party this year.

Rooster and Ant had a good time playing together.
GH had a good time playing with Princess J. When Princess J filled up the car using our toy gas pump, GH took the opportunity to hop in the car. As you can see Princess J was not going to take that. What kind of boy hops in the car while a princess fills the tank? Certainly not a gentleman.


The kids painted tee pees. The panning for gold activity didn't go over well this time.




2 comments:

  1. I love the Princess J code name!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she's 5! I never thought about it before, but Logan was going to be born on the same day as Ru! Happy Birthday to one of the most stunning little girls we know!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!