Friday, December 5, 2008

St. Nicks Day last year.

Rooster was exhausted last year on St. Nicks Day. She was not impressed with finding raisins in her shoe. She looked at them and was like "Why are there raisins in my shoes?"




Big Dog didn't care where to chocolate coins and raisins came from. He was just happy they were there:)
*This year there was more left in the shoes. I saw on the 4Real Learning forums that people do a lot more than I do. But, I still want to keep it simple. So we did peanut butter crackers, raisins, and gold coins. The Rooster and Big Dog each got a plastic rosary and GH got a small rattle. Captain Awesome thinks he missed out on a lot of gift giving when he was a kid. Even though they were Catholic they never celebrated St. Nicks Day. So he says I have a lot of catching up to do:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!