Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Rooster

I wanted her to line the scoops up biggest to smallest. But, before I could explain she had taken a bunch of pom poms and organized by color label on the scoop handles.

Rooster prepared a lovely tea setting and took it downstairs.

Big Dog had just gotten into trouble and was freaking out. So Rooster was giving him hugs. Big Dog was fighting her off with every fiber of his being:)

Rooster loved it when I let her play with the lite-brite.
Since school was let out for Christmas break she has been dressing up as a pirate a lot.
I took this picture after she came up to me wearing this and said "I want a carrot mommy". What a goof ball:D

2 comments:

  1. A backwards pirate no less!!! Glad someone got to wear the outfit more than once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha....dad actually put it on her that time:D

    She loves that costume so much. Thanks for giving it to her. I know she is gonna wear the thing until the seams burst.

    I just went to Logans site. He made out like a bandit!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!