Friday, December 19, 2008

Being ridiculously good looking runs in the family

This picture is of Preston when he was little. Cousin Presto is Rooster, Big Dog, and GH's cousin. He sure looks a lot like Rooster and GH.

I always tell Captain Awesome that Big Dog, Cousin I, and Cousin Ames could pass as siblings. And that Rooster, Cousin Presto and GH could pass as siblings. I always trick Rooster when we look at pictures. She thinks pictures of herself when she was a baby are GH. And she thinks pictures of Cousin I are pictures of Big Dog.

I've noticed that my kids don't look much like me. Not that I mind. They would either look like Captain Awesome or myself. It's like they hit the jackpot:) They were going to be ridiculously good looking regardless of whom they looked like:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!