Friday, December 5, 2008

Saturday Seven................ early

1. Captain Awesome finished a Spidey maze out of one of the kids' work books on his first try.
2. We watched The Grinch and Rudolf. When we watched Rudolf the Abominal Snowman (I have no idea how to pronounce that or spell it for that matter) anyway it terrified Rooster. My kids might be a little sheltered. Well that's what I thought until....
3. Big Dog told me "That sucks".
4. We got the Christmas decor put up. The kids are keeping busy by taking it all down and hiding it from me.
5. We got outdoors to enjoy some nice weather.
6. GH turned 35 weeks old this week. That means he is 8 months old!
7. There must have been sort of custody battle because The Wonderpets were with Big Dog last night. Rooster usually takes them to bed with her:)

Hope everyone has a fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!