Saturday, December 20, 2008

Photo archiving--- Roosters One Year photos

Our yearly tradition, Rooster in mom's wedding gown.

Rooster and Jiří.
Our first family picture.
More Rooster pictures...............
I love this picture:)
Rory is Roosters godmother. She is always sending Rooster the nicest things. She sent Rooster two outfits from one of her trips back to Taiwan. She says that since Rooster is her goddaughter it makes Rooster Chinese. I don't know...Rooster doesn't look Chinese:D

But, she does look cute. Of course I am biased because she's my kid:)
This year Rory sent us a bunch of different gift cards for Christmas. One was to Build-a-Bear. She said I was to take Rooster and tell her to pick out the most beautiful bear they have. Then get this..Rooster is suppose to name the beautiful bear Rory:D Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!