Friday, December 12, 2008

Our Lady of Guadalupe activities etc

This was our Christmas book today. We learned that the greatest gift we can give baby Jesus is our heart:)

This morning we had our scavenger hunt for Mary's roses. Rooster loved this.


For lunch we decorated the table in honor of Our Lady of Guadalupe.We ate nachos. Yummy!
Then we took a few whacks at our pinata.



We presented Mary with some roses.
Then we attempted to make Christmas trees. But, the kids were far more interested in eating the frosting and sprinkles than making Christmas trees.
I saw this project on someones blog....can't remember who's. But, it's a pretty cute project.
When we were doing our Advent calendar. Rooster started asking about baby Jesus and his birthday on Christmas. She wants a cake and party hats. I'm not even ready for tomorrow yet. One celebration at a time. KWIM? But, I really can't complain. She is always ready to assist in party preparations. She is my little Martha Stewart:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!