Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas at the ranch

Captain Awesome wanted to get his parents a digital picture frame for Christmas. So I knew I had a lot of stuff to do to make it happen. I have to admit I thought it was a terrible idea and didn't want any part of it. It led to some pretty heated battles in our home. But, it turned out alright and my IL's seemed to enjoy it.

I spent most of my time yesterday trying to get photos of other family members for my IL's digital photo frame. Those pictures obviously stayed with them. So I only have a few photos on my memory card and they aren't very good.

I actually have a better picture of GH with John. But, I never asked John if I could post his picture. So I'm posting this one. GH has taken a liking to John. GH had a blast with John as they played, and unwrapped presents together.
Leave it to the Rooster to fall in love with a loud toy.
Big Dog loved these cow slippers and ran around mooing.

Rooster loves to unwrap presents.

Big Dog didn't want to unwrap anything because thats what he was suppose to be doing. Big Dogs don't follow the rules I guess.
GH has been pulling up on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!