Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy St. Nicks Day

Looks like most of the family did pretty well. Someone who will remain nameless didn't get treats, they received a potato. I'm just going to assume that this is some sort of clerical error:)

When Big Dog woke up I told him it was St. Nicks Day. I told him that we might have received treats from St. Nick if we have done well enough with our prayers. Big Dog kept babbling about shoes. So I think he got the gist of it.
GH was more concerned with the rosaries than with his toy.




Big Dog was looking through the shoes to see what he could find. He picked up the potato, looked at it, then through it back in my shoe. (I mean one of the shoes:))
Rooster really liked the gold coins. They tasted much better than the ones from last year.
Big Dog tried to run off with both rosaries. I don't know how baby Jesus feels about stealing rosaries:) He's probably not for stealing rosaries.
GH ate his whole package of peanut butter crackers.
Big Dog kind of surprised me today. When his raisins fell out of the box he carefully placed them back into the carton. He also kept taking his treats and sitting at the kitchen table. Is this the same boy who was standing on top of Melanies table during playgroup on Wednesday?
Rooster wanted to pose for some pictures:)


We read the Nutcracker. Now I have to be honest. I've never read this book. It's not that I didn't know the story because I have heard enough parts that I have pieced the story together. (It's kind of like I have seen enough parts of A Christmas Story to say I've seen it. Even though I've never watched the thing from beginning to end. Which is pretty weird because it plays for 24 hours straight on TBS) But anyway, it was fun to read it:)
We also did our Advent stuff early because we have a busy day planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!