Thursday, December 11, 2008

"pictures, pictures...cheese"

Big Dog loves the camera. He sometimes brings it to me and asks for pictures.

Last night I took Big Dog to the grocery store for some 1 on 1 time. He really seemed to like having mommy to himself. And he really liked getting a cookie:) I enjoyed our time together too. I think I needed it. I have to admit I was a bit sad when he told me "I hate you". At the time I thought, "Did he just say that he hated me?" I thought I misheard. Then he said it again. Seriously, how could he hate me? I'm super awesome:)
*************************
The child gate was blocking the staircase last night. I had put it up after bringing Big Dog downstairs. I had wanted to do some family stuff and it's easier not to have to chase kids down. Well Big Dog would not stand for this. He didn't necessarily want to go upstairs because he sat himself of the floor after taking the gate down. He just didn't want to have any restrictions:)

GH decided that since the gate was securely positioned against the trampoline that it would be a steady object to climb.





Maybe it wasn't that steady after all:)
GH has moved from military crawl, to standard crawl and now he's occassionally doing the cutest little bear crawl. If I'm ever lucky enough to snap a picture of this I will. When GH was doing the military crawl he had crawled right out of his jeans a few times. My friend Lisa said that would be a cute video. I hate it when you find out you had a missed photo op:(

Yeterday Rooster did some Christmas shape match ups. I got this idea from my online hero Joann at 10 kids and a Dog. Her cards were much nicer than mine. But, Rooster doesn't know her mom isn't good at making stuff. So don't tell her. She thinks I'm awesome. Some things are better left on the down low.
We will eventually finish our NOEL sign. I still can't remember where I saw that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!