Friday, January 9, 2009

Whatever shall I do?

A few moments ago I found a small load of towels and clothing in my washing machine. I noticed that on the dryer there was an open bottle of detergent. Someone dumped a full bottle of liquid soap into the washing machine. The first thing I thought was "I know GH did this" :D Haha. The second thought was

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhs7eCliAHA

What should I do? I could rinse the laundry out in the bathtub. I could just throw the laundry away. But, will there still be tons of soap in the basin of the washer? Should I run a little water into the basin then drain it...repeating this about a million times;) I seriously am clueless on what I should do. HELP PLEASE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ring out the clothes in the sink or tub, set aside and then clean out the drum of the washer. This is where the front loader is nice. Logan has in the past pushed the soap button and let out sick amounts of soap onto the floor. He wanted to wash the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Krimsin!I should have done that. I had to run the machine twice to get the soap out of the first load of clothes.

    Stephanie and I decided that I should keep the drenched clothes and use them when I do a load of laundry. For example: I have a big load of towels....Ill just throw in a wash cloth with soap on it. Then I don't have to spend a lot of time washing out the laundry and I still get to use my soap.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!