Monday, January 26, 2009

Mouse Cookie Treasury

Don't you love it when your child's favorite book has the word "Treasury" in the title?

Rooster loves this book. We read it at least a half dozen times a day. I think she can relate to the characters in the book. The book contains four stories with three different characters: a mouse, a moose, and a pig. Each is an endearing character. And they all share one common trait. They are all endless pits of need. This is something every four year old can relate too. They need this, then they need that, then they need something else. Rooster gets so excited as the animals run their people counterparts through the paces.

With books like these who needs an enemy?:)

3 comments:

  1. Yea, Logan got here her favorite book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby and Michael (but epecially abby) love that book too! Is it the one w/the songs and projects in it? And it came w/a cd?
    odie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Logan picked out that book. Figures one kid would get another kid a HUGE book that there parents would look like slackers if they didn't read the whole thing. Dang that Logan:)

    Yes Odie, this book has all the cool projects and songs. It also came with a CD.

    I haven't seen you in forever Odster. I need your blog address b/c I lost it somehow. I love your pictures of Alaska. They are soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!