Friday, January 9, 2009

What we've been up to

I've been doing a lot of cleaning. I must be talking about cleaning a lot too. The other night Big Dog grabbed the broom and dust pan and was running around saying "clean, clean, clean".

Big Dog is really into zippers right now. He loves to play with coat zippers and the zippers on his pajamas. He also loves to play with GH's pj zipper. Saying "ZZZZZZip" as he runs the zipper up and down. I actually saw Big Dog flip GH over with his foot then go after GH's zipper. I don't know who was more surprised GH or myself. My friend Stephanie gave me a bunch of glow in the dark letters and numbers. She said she thought I might be able to think of something to do with them. My first activity wasn't really clever. We just sorted the numbers to the left and letters to the right.
At the beginning of the month Roosters preschool sends home a list of activities you can do at home. These are ideas from the preschool and other parents of her classmates. I like looking it over and seeing what the other parents are doing with their kids. It's a great way to generate ideas. Anyway, I saw something we hadn't done in a while so I thought we would draw in salt. Rooster wasn't really into writing her name. She loved making faces and Big Dog enjoyed making a mess:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!