Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday Seven

Seven things that happened this week
1) I laughed my tooshie off while watching the news. I saw Obama mistake a window to the Oval office for a door. Remember when Bush did something like that? It replayed over and over and over and over and over. But, I only saw Obama's mistake on Fox. Interesting. Good thing Obama has the liberal media in his pocket. I guess when you threaten to suppress the media (like that small Florida tv station) you can get away with a lot.
2) Big Dog folded his hands and prayed with us one day. This never happens.
3) Big Dog and I got hair cuts. When we got there he looked around, ran to the door and said "Want to go." I thought things were going to improve when the lady asked his name. He didn't respond so I said "His name is Brett." Then he corrected me saying he was "Big Dog." The beautician was really cool about it and used his nickname the whole time. "Oh Big Dog you are a handsome boy," "Big Dog you are doing so well." He loved this. But, eventually he grew tired of the flattery and accusingly cried and said "Hurt me." Which she did not do:)
4) Captain Awesome told me "The kids torture me when you leave." I then asked Rooster, "Do you torment daddy when I leave?" She replied "Sure do."
5) I've really been spending a lot of time with my art. I hope everyone has been enjoying my sketches:)
6) We got our taxes done. I love not having to worry about them.
7) Most important is that Captain Awesome is feeling a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!