Monday, January 26, 2009

GH is the face of senseless aggression

He may look all sweet and innocent but this little guy is a bully.
The boys were playing in the kitchen when a scuffle ensued. Big Dog was whining something I couldn't understand and GH started squealing with delight. Big Dog came out of the kitchen. Between whimpers I made out "He took it." I went into the kitchen and found that GH had taken one of Big Dog's Letter Factory letter magnets, and was happily chewing on it.
Big Dog may not be aware that he is bigger than GH and could take it from him. But, I will chalk this whole thing up to the following. Big Dog wouldn't stoop to physical brutality. He came to an adult for help.
Wow!!! I'm such a great mom!!!!!:D

1 comment:

  1. Big dog is a pacifist! Ha! Gh a bully, no way, I don't believe it. Too damn cute!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!