Saturday, January 3, 2009

Saturday Seven

Seven things that happened this week

1) GH got to the fifth step on the staircase, he has been pulling up on everything, and has a very deceptive mama call. He has screamed for me in the middle of the night. When he screams "mama" he sounds a lot like Rooster.
2) Big Dog has been talking a lot more this week. I think it's really funny when he calls Captain Awesome "Rick".
3) While I read our Catholic Registry newspaper I expressed some frustration with Captain Awesome. I was all "I can't understand half these words. I swear I need a Catholic dictionary or something". He looked up from his coloring book (he was coloring with the kids) and said "Well do you have your decoder ring?" :D
4) The Roosters photography blog is blowin' up:D It's had like 15 hits.
5) My camera was misplaced and Rooster was a suspect in it's disappearance. I tried to bribe her with ice cream for the return of the camera but she couldn't find the camera. At that point, I knew that she did not know where it was.
6) Luckily I'm a big cheapskate. When the camera was missing I tried to purchase a new one on Ebay. I got outbid on 6 different cameras.
7) We had Christmas with Captain Awesome's family. We enjoyed the visit. The kids got tons of toys and they loved seeing their cousins.

1 comment:

  1. It would have been far more funny to leave it as just "he looked up from his coloring book."

    Don;t feel bad about your camera, mines dying. I am trying to baby it till I can get my new Sony Cyber-shot DSCH50 9.1 MP Digital Camera with 15x Optical Zoom with Super Steady Shot.

    Go GH GO!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!