Monday, January 12, 2009

"Ladies and Gentlemen..................."

Rooster absolutely loves the toy microphone Santa left her. Isn't it great how kids can be entertained with such a simple and cheap toy? Best dollar Santa ever spent if you want my opinion.

I guess I'm her microphone/sound crew because when Rooster says "Ladies and Gentlemen" that is my cue to have a huge introduction or explanation of her next song. I try to tell her what to sing for her next song and she sings it. She loves every moment of being in the "spot light".
One time Rooster forgot the words to a song. So I told her if she ever forgets the words while she's on stage, that she is suppose to extend the microphone out to the crowd. I told her the crowd would eat that up:D
I think my favorite part is when she bows after her performances.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!