Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday Seven

Seven things that happened this week
1) Big Dog has been smearing some interesting things into his hair. Including but not limited to syrup, cheese, milk, play dough, and glue.
2) Liz dropped by and left us some cupcakes. Rooster said that "These are the most delicious cupcakes ever". First of all, that is a big sentence for her so she must mean it. Secondly, that must mean I don't make the best cupcakes:D
3) I've been trying to do some small home improvements. I'm really really bad at that sort of stuff. So I'm not mentioning what I did. That way no one comes over to check out my workmanship.
4) Captain Awesome's surgery was cancelled because he isn't well. He was put on some anti-biotics. He should be ready for surgery on Feb 12 th.
5) GH has a double ear infection and a slight allergy to his meds. Great!:(
6) I organized my kitchen cabinets. Now Captain Awesome won't have to dodge avalanches when he opens the cabinet doors.
7) GH turned 42 weeks old. He signed the word "more" for me once this week. But, he doesn't know what the word "stop" means. If he's crawling towards the staircase and we tell him "stop." He laughs and crawls faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!