Tuesday, March 10, 2009

We're just keepin' it real:)

I rearranged the living room last night. It didn't take GH long to figure out he could use the treadmill to get up onto the couch.

Captain Awesome was showing off his guitar skills:D The boys were super impressed. In preparation for spring. I went through clothes in storage this week. I found this penguin stocking cap that I forgot about. Big Dog loves it. He sings to it, touches his nose to the penguins beak, runs around with it, hoisting it into the air. You get the idea:D Captain Awesome used the hat as a puppet, and really had Big Dog going.
GH isn't a huge fan of his "baby toys." So I think I'm probably going to get rid of them. They just cause clutter for me to clean up. Although I did get him to push one of his toy balls back and forth with me tonight. Which I was really impressed with:) Anyway, he likes toy cars. And in the picture below you can see that he is trying to use the car track/mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!