Friday, March 6, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa's

Rooster loves going to Grandma and Grandpa's.

She loves the cows.....

and cats.
Unfortunately her allergies always act up when she goes. (I'm sure that if her mother would remember her allergy medicine before they got there. She wouldn't suffer so much) To make matters worse Rooster was sent home early from school yesterday so I'm sure that didn't help her reaction:(
Anyway, Rooster had a good time playing. She took all the dolls and put them to bed on grandma and grandpa's bed. She insisted that we do our night time prayer with them. Then she told them that she loved them and that she hoped they slept well. Then she kissed them all good night. All the babies lined up where pretty cute. So I put GH in bed with them. I thought it made a cute baby picture of GH.

Eventually, Roosters allergies got the best of her and she ended up in bed with all the dolls:(

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are great! And that Hasselhoff song you got on your music player is so bad it's good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you can "appreciate" the Hoffs music:)

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!