Friday, March 13, 2009

Todays Activities

We spent our morning at Stephanie's celebrating Anthony's birthday. While we were there we saw their baby chicks. I have pictures on my cell phone. Once I figure out how to download them I will. While we were there Stephanie let the kids look inside their duck eggs. She turned off the lights, then put a flashlight under the egg. We could see the baby duck moving around. It was pretty cool.


The afternoon was spent outdoors playing. Rooster and I filled up the back of the truck with sticks, and leaves from the backyard. We really didn't even make a dent in the backyard mess. But, it's a start. I am really impressed with how helpful Rooster is. She really stuck with the task. I am very proud of her.


Anyway, here are some pictures of when we were playing outdoors this afternoon. Big Dog loves the slide:)


Rooster and Big Dog love the teeter totter:)
And the kids always enjoy the bath after they come inside:) By the end of the bath the water was filthy. Which reminds me...I need to clean out the tub. Hooray!!!

We were so busy doing nothing today that I forgot to take GH's weekly picture. He fell asleep during our Movie Night before I remembered it:( But I will take it tomorrow and cleverly crop out the photo date stamp:) Then I can pretend I was always on top of it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!