Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This Sunday

I wasn't going to blog about this because it doesn't speak well of my parenting. But, I'm so proud of my children that I feel compelled to write about it.

This Sunday Captain Awesome went back to work. So I took the kids to church on my own. So of course I took the kids directly to the quiet room. Well it was full when we got there. I guess I should get to church more than 5 minutes before Mass starts:D Anyway, I thought "Ok, I'll take them in. I'll just have to leave when they get out of control." Well they were good. So good in fact, that God himself was probably shocked. When we left Rooster used the Holy Water and made the sign of the Cross. I was floored. Are these my kids? And why is it that when your kids are naughty at church (or anywhere for that matter) you run into EVERYONE you know? But, when your kids are shockingly well-behaved you don't see anyone you know.....What's with that?

This is posted under shenanigans because something is up.....maybe they are setting me up. It must be some sort of conspiracy;)

1 comment:

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!