Thursday, March 26, 2009

Family Fun Night

Tonight was Family Fun Night at the school. Big Dog and I were Roosters guests. Rooster enjoyed her pizza and salad. Big Dog enjoyed the toppings of his slice of pizza.

There were lots of activities and games.
There were lots of crafts too. Rooster made this caterpillar as well as a butterfly, and tree.
Rooster took lots of photos of people. I was looking through the photos and was amazed by how many people posed for her. They would wave for her and stuff. I thought that was pretty sweet:) I would post them but I didn't get permission. I did get permission to post this one of Miss Amanda. Yes, it's THE MISS AMANDA that Rooster was pretending to be:D This one will be on Roosters photography blog with some other interesting pictures she took tonight.
Big Dog found some letters. Why would an X be just laying around on a floor? :D
But what impressed him the most was the letters on the wall. He excitedly galloped back and forth across the floor looking at them.

At one point he actually tried to climb up to the letters. His alphabet obsession has gone to new heights. Hardy har har.

This is a picture of him coming down from the bleachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!