Saturday, June 13, 2009

When a Rooster needs more school

Rooster wanted to go to school today. When I told her it was Saturday and there was no school. She insisted again that she needed to go to school. So I told her that she couldn't go to school today but that we could have home school. She was very excited and used the term numerous times. So now what I called "activities" is now classified under "home school". I guess we will home school in the afternoon/evenings and on the weekends;) I hope she doesn't insist on a syllabus. I have so many supplies etc for our "home school" that I needed additional area to work with. This is a picture of our new area. It's small but I don't need a huge area. I used a coffee table and some small chairs for a seating area. And I placed the circle time rug in the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!