Saturday, June 27, 2009

Roosters room makeover

Rooster had the most hideous room ever. So yesterday and today I did a little painting. I'm not an artist or painter by any stretch of the imagination. But, I figured I couldn't make it look worse. Even though it isn't perfect and I still have a lot of work to do. You can get a pretty good idea of what I have done so far. Tomorrow I will find a nice curtain rod and curtains:)

You are looking at the ONLY room in our house that has any color on the walls.

I had planned on leaving the ceiling white. But, Rooster was insistent that she wanted the white gone. I ended up painting it green. She really likes it. But, she wants pink in the room too. So I'm going to paint her dresser, and shelves pink.



Good Lord girl.....why don't you hop on the cheese ball train?

Special thanks to Shelia who talked me through painting. She said she wished she lived closer so she could help me paint. I wish you lived closer so you could help me paint too:) BTW--Captian says I can do the boys room next. I can't beleive it. Woohoo!!!

1 comment:

  1. Think it looks great! Color is always a plus! Stimulates the brain for sure, alters moods, ect. You could paint pink swirls or something on the walls, mix glow in the dark paint too for added fun.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!