Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fun times with GH

GH likes to pretend that he is jumping on the trampoline:)
Do you ever get the feeling like someone is watching your every move?
Now how do I put on these shoes?

I almost have it.

It looks right. But, it feels like I forgot something.
Smashed Potato Time
This is a picture of GH after dinner last night. GH loves mashed potatoes. But he probably loves mashing potatos all over his face more than actually eatting the mashed potatos. Several times during the meal Rooster would come over to his side of the table with a napkin. She would happily clean him up as he giggled. Before she could sit back down, he would smile and smash the potatoes on his face again. GH giggled at Rooster and she laughed as she walked back over to him to clean him up again:)

1 comment:

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!