Thursday, June 11, 2009

Random stuff from this week

We went to a "magic show" at the library. It didn't end well for us. I think there were far too many people shoved into a small area. I also think it's fair to say that Rooster and I were equally disappointed that the magician/illusionist didn't dress in traditional attire. Who wants to see a magician wearing a red a black striped shirt? Super lame!!!
We are still adjusting to "Trouble".
The Parrot family came and visited. (Do you like that code name?) Princess H and Rooster had a great time playing outside, racing and playing dress-up. I have some awesome pictures of them playing dress-up. But, I didn't get permission to post them. But, I will send them to the Parrot family soon:)

1 comment:

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!