Sunday, June 28, 2009

Piggy Piles

When Captain Awesome was a boy his father use to take him and his siblings to cut wood. According to the stories I've heard they had to go up into the Ozark mountains of Oklahoma. They would slave away even in the bitter cold to fill up the back of the truck with firewood. (I think Shelia said she use to pretend she was in a tropical island to keep warm) After the kids were done slaving away they got paid in "piggy piles." Which consisted of a half can of pop and a small pile of M&M's.

Rooster works very hard to keep our yard "stick free"...or at least more stick free than it would be without her assistance. So I figured the girl earned herself some piggy piles.

Rooster didn't care for the pop. I think there is just too much carbonation in it. But, she did enjoy her piggy pile of M&M's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!