Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today's Activities

Joann on Ten Kids and a Dog did cookie cutter painting and I had to try it. The kids liked it a lot. It held Big Dogs attention for a long time. So I guess I should say he loved it.

Aren't they adorable?

Then we had a mini car wash. I've been meaning to do this for a while. But, when I saw that someone else did it on their blog.....I was properly motivated.
Since we had the foam soap out anyway I had them do some writing in the foam.
We used one of Roosters cookie cutter painting and turned it into a "Valentine" for Roosters preschool classmates.
She happily added the bird stickers we've been saving. Then we cut out some hearts. They look awesome!

We made our cards for Make a Child Smile. We also added Valentines. Rooster loved adding the stamps to the envelopes.

1 comment:

  1. Those cookie cutter paintings look fun- and easy to do!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!