Thursday, February 19, 2009

Different shades

Remember those paint samples that I snagged from the store? Well we used them to work on shades. I showed them how there are several shades of colors. Showing real life examples of different shades of blue and yellow. Then I had Rooster sort samples into like colors.

Big Dog did some coloring today. But, maybe I should have been more concerned about brushing his hair:D



Then on Montessori Mama I saw her cute little ball tube. That ball tube was secured against the wall. I didn't have enough shipping tape for that. So I hung ours from the staircase. The kids enjoyed working the tube in different angles and trying to get the balls into the basket. The tube was also used as a mega phone and a telescope:D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!