Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to me.

Captain Awesome went into work to do the schedule. Which I don't have a problem with. As long as he isn't there too long and he doesn't do any manual labor. Anyway, while he was there. He picked up a card, cake, mint chip ice cream and a balloon for my birthday. He said Rhianna saved him because he didn't realize he picked up a Sweet Sixteen balloon. And when she went to blow it up, she came back and asked him if that's the one he really wanted b/c she didn't want him to get in trouble. Haha.... I'm twice the age of Sweet 16...so I might not have taken it well:D

Rooster keeps talking about blowing out the candles in an attempt to get the party started. She really wants that cake.

1 comment:

I'm not here but leave me a message after the beep. BEEP!